Archive for March, 2019


Posted on: March 7th, 2019 by srijktex No Comments


The methods of twisting two or more single yarns are called doubling or folding or ply twisting. Such yarns are designated as doubled yarn, folded yarn or plied yarn and the machines intended for the purpose are called doublers or two-for-one twisters.

Looking for an Solution or Have any Query about Yarns?

Contact us today for more information.